Brian Farone has served as District Superintendent for EFCA's North Central District since 2017. He is a first-generation Christian who came to faith through the ministry of Young Life. Brian is a graduate of Arizona Christian University and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Prior to joining the NCD, he served in pastoral ministry in Arizona and California. In addition, he spent four years serving in district leadership on the staff of EFCA West. Brian and his wife Teri are the parents of two young adults, Samuel and Grace. He is grateful to serve alongside our district team as we serve pastors, church leaders, and churches.
As District Superintendent, his ministry focuses on these things:
- Shepherding NCD pastors and church leaders
- Providing spiritual leadership for our NCD staff and board of directors
- Preaching and teaching God’s Word
- Starting and overseeing NCD ministries and initiatives.
- Identifying, serving, and recruiting future district leaders
- Researching and promoting pastoral discipleship