Church Planting Community Evaluation
Is God calling you or your church to help plant a church in your community or neighborhood? Take the quick evaluation and follow the steps to contacting someone regarding your participation in starting a church in your community.
How do you know if you should consider being part of a church plant? Ask yourself these questions:
- Does my community need a church that reaches the unchurched through a highly relational approach to ministry?
- Is my community less than 40% evangelical believers?
- Do I know any other families in my community who desire to reach their friends with the Gospel and have a church in our area?
- If I lead my friends or neighbors to Christ, would I have to take them out of my community to introduce them to a healthy disciple-making church?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you may need a church plant in your community. Please contact Dan Moose at email@example.com for follow-up information.
Church Multiplication Overview
We offer training seminars that help you and your church catch the vision for church planting and see the need for your community to hear the gospel.
Regional Church Planting Centers
The NCD Church Planting leadership desires to decentralize our ministry into churches who desire to reach their region through church planting and will take personal responsibility to take the steps necessary to accomplish this calling. A church planting center will strive to have the following traits and ministries:
- Healthy Multiplying Church
- Jesus driven
- Disciple-making lifestyle
- Multiplying and releasing mindset
- Kingdom minded
- Holistic ministries
- Training Center for leaders, elders, and church planters
- Internship Ministry–Solid mentoring of potential pastor and leaders
- Culture of Training, Multiplying and Releasing people, leaders, pastors to start new churches
If God is calling you as a pastor, a church, or a group of churches to be a regional church planting center, please contact Dan Moose. We want to encourage you in following God’s call.
711 10th Ave South
Minneapolis, MN 55415