No Planter Left Behind: Training and Support
We desire that no church planter be alone in starting, training, and ministering in the plant God calls him to. We offer every church planter:
- Personal coaching with a current church planter who will walk the church planter through each step of planting (checklist).
- Coaching triad with other church planters for ongoing encouragement and help
- Trainer who will lead the church planter and the core group through weekly core group training View Core Team Training Table of Contents.
- Church planter’s training
- Annual Church Planting Couples Retreat
We strongly encourage every church planter to take full advantage of this pastoral care.
We understand and accept the need for both formal (college and seminary) and non-formal (Church based) training of our church planters. The facts are that if we are to reach our nation for Jesus Christ, the colleges and seminaries cannot train enough pastors, nor can the future pastors afford to go away to seminary or the cost of seminary. We believe that Church based Training (non-formal) can be an important tool to aid in a church planting movement to occur in our state and nation.
Two great resources for non-formal training:
- The Center for Church Based Training
- Biblical Institute of Leadership Development (BILD)
711 10th Ave South
Minneapolis, MN 55415