To mobilize a multiplication movement in and through NCD churches to reach every Minnesotan by starting healthy multiplying churches.
Our Strategy: Churches Planting Churches
As churches cultivate a culture of multiplication, the growth of disciples, servant leaders, pastors, and new churches is very natural. We desire to come alongside churches to help them:
- understand the Biblical perspective of church planting,
- see and take ownership of the opportunities in their region,
- cultivate a culture of multiplication, and
- develop a strategy to start the new churches to reach others for Jesus.
What God Is Doing
Download the complete Church Plant Multiplication Brochure
Models for Church Planting
Reaching all kinds of people takes all kinds of churches. Therefore, NCD churches are using a variety of church planting models:
- Pioneer plants
- House churches
- Partnership of multiple parent churches
- Lay team planting
- Church within a church …
- and a variety of other models
Despite their differences, the keys to any church plant are quality core group training, intentional disciplemaking, and multiplication at every level.